New Friday segment: ways to support/ministry announcements
- If you’d like to support. I truly covet your prayers.
- You can show your support be subscribing or leaving a review of the podcast and resharing episodes to others. The more our audience grows, the more revenue from sponsors becomes possible. Same on YouTube views.
- If you’d like to more directly support you can donate a book on my Amazon reading list which you can find under the support tab on the website.
- You can become a partner on Patreon and we have several levels of patrons available. Every bit helps. My hope is through crowdfunding, sponsorships, and book royalties to be able to fund devoting more of my time to this program and the hub of ministries that are also part of FMM.
- Check out the updated website at Gen1toRev22.com. There are free resources available with, Lord willing, more on the way b/f the end of there year.
- Check out the updated website at Gen1toRev22.com. There are free resources available with, Lord willing, more on the way b/f the end of there year. So add the blog to your Feedly or website favorites and check in for more content.
- And I won’t say too much now but there is an exciting plan in the works in regard to publishing and resources I’m creating. Be praying for that, more details hopefully will be announced probably early next year.
– whole congregation weeping, complaining against leadership, despairing of their lives
– a motion made to vote a leader & return to Egypt (which is a type of the world, compromise, and bondage in sin)
– Moses & Aaron fall on their faces
– Joshua & Caleb, spies, tear their clothes in grieving and admonish the people 1) not to rebel, 2) not to fear, and 3) to remember the Lord is with them: obey. But the congregation proposes stoning them.
– The Lord’s glory appears in the Tabernacle to all
– will of the majority is often wrong
– the people enter a business meeting (let’s put our heads together), rather than a prayer meeting like in Acts
– most weep in despair, 4 it seems weep in grief for the waywardness of God’s people
– God’s sheep are persecuted by the goats
– Beholding the Lord silences all parties
This passage deals with God’s people’s rebellion, fear, and compromise. Pray for God’s people – your local church and local churches you know of. Truly pray for congregations to behold the Lord and obediently be a prayer meeting church.
this podcast is brought to you by Focusing on the Mark Ministries, Live a Matthew 6:33 Live until He comes